Card Class coming in October!

Hi Everyone,

Yep, it's me!  Back after a fun summer, the time just flew by!  Now that I've gotten my youngest back to VA Tech, my middle one off to work everyday, and my oldest living somewhere else (he also got engaged!), it's time to get back to business.  I have decided to come out of semi-retirement and have a Class!  Here are the details:

We will be making 4 cards, three of them will be more advanced and worth the extra work.  The 4th one will most likely be a holiday card, I haven't decided yet.  We will also be doing two holiday 3-D items, just to get you started on some "gifty" things you might need!

Class will be held on Friday, October 18 at 7:30 pm, and Sunday, October 20 at 1:00 pm.  Cost is $25.00.  You will need to pre-register and pre-pay no later than Friday, October 11, to save a spot.  You can email me at Sue@WeLoveToStamp.com , or call me at 703-689-4818.

Here is a picture of one of the cards we'll be making. You will be able to turn this into a birthday card if you'd like.


This is the outside of the card.  We will be using the Pop N Cuts die to make it.



And this is the inside of the card.  Pretty cool, huh?  That's what I meant by a little more advanced.
 
 
I hope to see you in class!
 
 


No comments: