My "New Catalog" Open House is coming!

Hello!  Long time, no see.  It's been a whirlwind month.  My oldest son bought a townhouse,





 my middle son graduated from Radford University,




 and then we had to move my youngest son out of his dorm at VA Tech.





 All of that within 2 weeks!  Then we had the graduation party,




 and this past weekend my brother got married!








Crazy times, but FUN!  Needless to say, anything stamping related has been put on the back burner.

But it is now time for my annual "New Catalog" Open House!  Come and do a FREE Make and Take project and pick up your new catalog.  (This year I need to charge everyone $3.00 for the catalog, but you will receive a $3.00 credit when you place an order.)  I will also be having my Retired Stamps and Accessories sale, and everything will be at rock bottom prices.

I am holding the Open House on the following days and times:

Wednesday, June 12 from 9:30 am-noon
Wednesday, June 12 from 1:00 pm-3:30 pm
Sunday, June 23 from 1:00-3:00 pm

Please let me know if you plan to attend so I am sure to have enough M&T projects for everyone. You can email me at Sue@WeLoveToStamp.com.

You are going to love the new catalog!  You can see it HERE.  You can place an order anytime thru my WEBSITE, or I can place the order for you if you contact me at Sue@WeLoveToStamp.com.


That's it for today!  Hope to see you at the Open House!

No comments: