A Few Cards

Wow, I can't believe that I totally missed the month of February!  I know it's a short month, but that's ridiculous!  I have been keeping very busy, and in the next week or two I will share with you some of the projects I've been doing in my semi-retirement!

In the meantime, let me show you the cards that we did in my Card Class last month.  Each card highlighted items from the Spring Mini Catalog, or a Sale-A-Bration item.  Today I'll show you two cards, and over the next few days you'll get to see all six that we did.

This first card uses Parker's Patterns designer paper from the Mini Catalog.  I never have enough masculine cards, so this fit the bill.  Inside I used a Happy Father's Day greeting.  The Cherry Cobbler piece at the top of the card was embossed using the Argyle folder, and the stamp set is "Postage Due".  I punched the images out with the Postage Stamp punch.




The next card uses the Sycamore Street designer paper from the SAB brochure, and the Pinwheel Sizzlits die from the Spring Mini Catalog.  I embossed the Sahara Sand card stock with the Square Lattice folder, the ribbon is the 3/8" Ruffled in Island Indigo, and the stamp set is called "Made For You".


Stay tuned for more ideas...

No comments: