More Spring and Sale-a-Bration!

I'm back!  Here are two more cards from my class last month.


The first one uses the Vine Street embossing folder from the SAB brochure.  That has been a very popular item!  I punched the Daffodil Delight flower with the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch.  I stamped the Rose Red flower with the Printed Petals stamp set and punched it with the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch.  The Designer Builder Brad in the middle of the flower is from the Spring Mini Catalog.  This is one of my favorite items and you get 16 of them for just $6.95!  The greeting is from the Curly Cute stamp set.




The next card uses all sorts of things from the SAB brochure!  The Sycamore Street designer paper,  Pretty Petites stamp set, and the Petite Curly Label punch are all from there.  I also used White 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon.


Sale-A-Bration ends on March 22!  When you place a $50 order (before S&H and tax) you get to choose one item from the SAB brochure for FREE!  Click HERE to view the brochure.

The Spring Mini Catalog runs thru May 31.  Go to my WEBSITE to see the Spring Mini Catalog.

You can place an order online at my website, or contact me and I will place the order for you.

More ideas coming...

No comments: