Pop-Up Posies

Yes, I  know, it's been 2 weeks since I posted!  Don't the days just fly by?  I have been doing some projects around the house, I haven't finished anything yet, but I'm in the middle of a few!  Not really the best way to tackle something, but it just sort of worked out that way, and I blame a lot of it on Pinterest!  I won't show you what I've been up to just yet, because today I want to show you a card I made.

I used the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit, which can be found in the Spring Mini Catalog on page 18.  You can view the catalog HERE.  This is a fun kit and comes with tons of stuff, including a cute greeting stamp that says "just for you".  It's great for cards and 3-D items as well.  I made a card that I will be doing as a Make &Take at my upline's meeting next week (hi Mary!).

The base is Calypso Coral, to match the flowers that come in the kit.  On Pool Party card stock, I embossed with the Honeycomb folder, also found in the Spring Mini page 6.  The embossed and die cut Crumb Cake piece comes in the kit, along with the white fabric-coverd brad.  I stamped the  butterfly with Papillon Pot Pourri and punched it with the new butterfly bunch (in the mini page 13), and added some pearls.  I stamped the greeting with Island Indigo.  Lots of goodies on this card!





Don't forget to sign up for my upcoming "Spring and Sale-A-Bration" card class.  You need to let me know if you're coming no later than Sunday, February 3 (that is the absolute deadline), so I am able to order all the supplies.  Cost is $20, and we'll be making 6 different cards with envelopes.  Email me at Sue@WeLoveToStamp.com to sign up.  See the previous post for dates and times, plus the first 4 cards, the other 2 are a surprise!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: