"Spring and Sale-A-Bration" Card Class

Hi Everyone!  If you recall, I've added a card class to my calendar.  It will be featuring stamps and accessories from the Spring Mini Catalog and some Sale-A-Bration items.  I have been busy designing the cards for the class, and I have four of them ready.  And guess what, I'm going to show them to you right now!



There will be a total of six cards (with envelopes) in the class, all for $20. If you'd like to attend, you need to pre-register and pre-pay no later than Friday, February 1, to hold your spot. The dates for the class are:

Friday, February 8 at 7:30 pm
Sunday, February 10 at 1:00 pm
Wednesday, February 13 at 9:30 am
Wednesday, February 13 at 1:00 pm

Contact me at Sue@WeLoveToStamp.com to sign up for the class.  There is a possibility that I will also be doing this class thru the mail, for those of you who can't attend, if there is enough interest.  There will be an additional cost for that service.  Let me know if that works better for you.

Sale-A-Bration starts on Tuesday, January 22! When you spend $50 (before S&H and tax), you get to choose something from the SAB brochure for FREE!  Click HERE to see all the free stuff.   I will be placing an order that morning, so if you need anything and want to piggyback it onto my order, please email it to me by then.  (If you do piggyback your order, you will need to come to my house to pick it up.)  Otherwise you can just go to my WEBSITE and place your order online and have it shipped directly to you.

Hope to see you in class!

No comments: