"Happy Valentine Heart" Special

This month, from January 3-21, Stampin'  Up! has two Valentine's Day specials.  I am going to show you some samples I made with the Valentine Treat Bundle, using the "Happy Valentine Heart" stamp.  It's a single stamp that you will mount onto a clear block, and the bundle also comes with 50 - 1x8 cello bags.

I made 2 cards and one 3-D treat, as you can see below.  All of these were super quick and easy.





For the first card I used the Fancy Fan embossing folder on Real Red cardstock.  The lacy embellishment is the Delicate Details Lace Tape from the Spring Mini catalog.  I just put that on top of the red piece (it's self-adhesive), stamped the heart, then punched with the Full Heart punch, and attached with dimensionals.



On the second card I used the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.  I made the heart embellishments with the Fashionable Hearts embosslit, and attached those to the front.  Then just add the Happy Valentine Heart.



For the treat bag, I found a box of Mike and Ike candies, but this box didn't have any Mikes, just Ikes!  So that meant the candies were all red or pink - perfect for my project!  (I got them at Target.)  I filled the cello bag, leaving a little room at the top to close and staple on the topper.  For the topper I punched out 2  Real Red 1 3/4" Scallop Circles.  I stapled one to the front of the cello bag, then used SNAIL to attach the second one to the back of it.  I stamped and punched the heart, attached it with a dimensional, then added a 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon with a mini glue dot.  And there you go!






The Valentine Treat Bundle is just $5.95!  You can get more details about both Valentine specials HERE.

Have a great day!



No comments: