Who wants to "Move More and Eat Well" with me in 2013?

Hi Everyone!  and Happy New Year!

Who's made their resolutions?  And whose include exercising more and eating healthier?  I am on that band wagon, for sure.  Working out regularly is a part of my life, some days I'm lazier than others, but I do get it done.  That being said, a little motivation to push myself harder would be very welcome.  And as for eating healthier, well....  I do like my carbs and my chocolate!

Anyway, I want to tell you about something I'm going to do this year.  I am a huge fan of the site www.BigPictureClasses.com and I have taken many online classes from them.  Their instructors are amazing, a lot of big names in the scrapbooking world, including Stacy Julian, Becky Higgins and Cathy Zielske.  However, all of the classes aren't just about scrapbooking.  You should go check it out and see what they have to offer.

I just signed up for Cathy Zielske's current class, which starts on January 1 and runs for the whole year!  The class is called "Move More Eat Well 2.0", and it's not just for scrapbookers.  It's really for anyone who wants some motivation and inspiration on their journey to better health.  Cathy is absolutely hilarious too, and her videos are worth the price of admission themselves!

To read all about it, click HERE.  Like I said, this class is not just for scrapbookers!  I had been planning to start a workout journal this year, but this is going to be so much more fun!


I would highly recommend you become a member of the Big Picture Classes site! Membership is free.  And when you decide to become a member, do me a favor and use the "Refer A Friend" registration code:  34F53CA4  (When registering, just enter the code into the Refer A Friend box.)  Or you can go directly there with this LINK.  When you do this, we'll both get a 10% off code when you purchase your first class!
So how about it?  Join me in 2013 and let's Move More and Eat Well together!

No comments: