I'm Back!!! and my "Noel" Class project

Hello!  Yes, I know, it's been almost a year since I've posted.  Where does the time go?  It's been a busy year, and I've just recently done some reevaluating of my priorities, so I am hoping my blog will come back up to the top of the list!  The best way to see if I'm posting is to subscribe to Inky Images.  Just add your email in the prompt on the right, and you can do just that.  I will also be posting my events, so you won't want to miss it.

Today I want to share with you the project we did at my "Noel" class last month.  This project was inspired by my stamping friend, Angela.  She made a similar frame last year (you can see it in the post just previous to this one), and so many people admired it, I decided to do a class.  I had to slightly redesign it, since some of the elements and papers were retired. But I am happy with the way it turned out.  I ended up prepping for 40 of these, which was kind of crazy!  So just in case you were thinking of asking if I would do some more, the answer would have to be "no"!

No comments: