Holiday Gifts #4


My last post with our Holiday Gifts!

This next one was made by Angela and I was lucky enough to get this gift at Mary's party. I immediately brought this home and hung it in my foyer. Isn't it fantastic? I would love to make some more of these as they would be great gifts for next year. The little felt snowflake, wreath and mittens can be found in the current Holiday mini catalog, which means they will be gone as of January 3. So if you want some, be sure to order them right away. They are called "Winter Wishes" and are on page 30 in the mini. I will give you the link at the end of this post. The scallop squares are done with a Big Shot die, as well as the big letters. Other punches and dies are used as well. What a great project!




And I love this picture too! This was made by Stacey. My favorite part of this project is the rosettes, which are done with punches and scoring.





And this is the gift I received at my downline party. These are magnets created by Courtney. Soooo nice! She stamped them on tiles and colored in the flowers. She blinged them up with gloss and glitter and added magnets to the back. Love it!





And finally, here is the gift I made. It's a magnet board, and the 3 snowflakes in the center are magnets made with paper and crystal effects. I bought the painter's canvas, unstapled one end so I could slide a metal piece behind it, then restapled. Then I stamped and sponged with Craft ink and stapled on a ribbon. Pretty easy, and lots of fun.



Okay, don't forget that the Holiday mini catalog ends on January 3. If you want anything from it, let me know and I can order it for you. (email me at Sue@WeLoveToStamp.com). Or you can go to my website at http://suehyer.stampinup.net, and go to Shop Now. You can also view all the catalogs, including the Holiday mini at the same place. Just click on Products and then Catalogs, and it will take you right there. Also, we just found out that Stampin' Up! will be discontinuing the Stocking Builder Punch and the matching Stitched Stockings stamp set, which are in the Holiday mini too. I was quite surprised about that, I never thought they'd retire a punch after just 4 months! So if you were thinking it would be in the big catalog this summer, that's not going to happen. Order those things now before it's too late!

Happy New Year!

No comments: