Holiday Gift Exchange


Each year I get together for a holiday party with my upline and her group, and another party with my own downline.  We do a gift exchange, and it's a lot of fun.  The gift has to be something handmade using Stampin' Up! product.  I am going to show you 6 of the items that were in the exchange this year!


The first one is a paper flower arrangement in a glass vase.  My upline, Mary, made this and I don't want to know how many hours she spent on it!



The next one is a framed picture with a holiday theme.  Very cute!



And obviously these frames are very popular!  I love this one made by Angela.


The next project is the one I got at my downline party, created by Pam.  These printer trays are also trending right now, so cool!  She used a cherry blossom theme.  Reminds me of spring!


This adorable purse was made by Toni.  She is quite a talented seamstress.  It even has a zipper pocket inside, and a magnetic snap.


And this is the tote bag I made for the gift exchange with my downline.  I used the Floral District fabric, and I put pockets on the inside.  No pattern, just lots of straight stitching!


And of course I forgot to take a picture of the gift I got at Mary's party, and the gift I brought to Mary's party!  So once I take some photos of that, I'll post them.  Thanks for checking in!


No comments: