Just a few cards

Today I want to show you just a few cards that were done by the girls in my downline. We meet once a month to talk a little business, do a card swap, and stamp! It's a lot of fun and I really enjoy getting to see them every month. They are a talented group of ladies!

This first one is the perfect masculine card. The stamp set is "Need for Speed". The background was done using the Houndstooth Embossing Folder, and then sponged with the same color ink. Very striking!






Next is a beautiful autumn card using the Day of Gratitude stamp set. Very simple, and I love the colors!









This card used the Flower Fest stamp set. The images were stamped on tissue paper, and then that was adhered to the underlying card stock. Okay, I know that technique has a name, but I can't think of it right now. Does anyone know?!











And finally, a card using the "For Everything" set. I have resisted buying this one, but every time I see a sample, I start to rethink that! What I love about it is that even though it's a line image set, you really don't have to color it. (I don't like to color...).








So there you go, just a few cards for your enjoyment! See you next time...






No comments: