Holiday Gifts #2


Time for some more holiday gifts!

This first one was done by my upline, Mary, who is definitely one of the most creative people I've met! This was a much coveted gift, as you can probably tell! I'm sure it took her hours to make and I doubt she'll ever make another one. It involved folding more paper flowers than you'd ever want to count and then attaching them to a styrofoam ball. She then put it all into a vase. Isn't this gorgeous?




The photo above is a really cute and really big ornament! Attached to the ball are tons of buttons and then mica flakes were added for the bling!



And the next gift is an origami folded Christmas tree! How clever! Don't ask me how she did it, I don't have a clue!


And the last one is an Advent calendar. All the flaps open to reveal "How many more days till Christmas"!



There will be more to show you tomorrow!

No comments: